Thursday, August 23, 2007

Walking...


Cameron took his first real sturdy steps about a month ago, and has really started to master the use of those legs since his first birthday. He is all over the place now and there is no stopping him, he is a boy on a mission!
I have been hoping that all of this walking would really tire him out, and maybe he'd start sleeping through the night. No luck on that one yet, but I am not losing hope!

Rick should be home in about three weeks now, just in time for Cam to be able to walk to him as he gets off the plane! I can't believe how much my little guy has grown and changed in the last year, and I am sure that Rick will be amazed when he finally gets to see him in person too!

1 Comments:

At August 24, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am now imagining the airport meeting. Cam looks SO MUCH like Rick. It'll just blow him away to see him in person...nonetheless walking toward him. Wow. It'll be powerful. Thanks so much, Jessica, for keeping me in touch and in the loop. I feel so priviledged every time I get a Cam update. You are such a wonderful mother. xoxo Sandi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home