Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Beach Baby!

Cam and I made our first trip to the beach recently. It was a beautiful day so I decided it was time for him to see Ferry Beach, where I spent my pregnancy, for the first time!
First he had to try out his new shades and get covered in sunscreen.
Cam loved the sand and ate about 3 or 4 handfuls of it. We put our toes in the water, it was a bit cold, but Cameron loves the water and laughed like crazy. There were lots of dogs and people at the beach for him to "talk" to. I can't wait until the true beach season is here and we can make Ferry Beach our new hangout!

3 Comments:

At May 25, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, Cameron is the Most Handsome Baby Ever! I love him!! :) He Looks so Good in these Pics!

Love Auntie Amy

 
At June 24, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So...just throwing it out there, but, since I am Cam's favorite Non-Auntie, I think it's safe to say he would be pretty upset that there just aren't enough pictures to document our close connection. Come on Jess...could you really risk upsetting such a cute baby?? I'm just saying, I'm a little disappointed. Love the blog though...ooh so cute!

 
At November 11, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home