Sunday, April 22, 2007

Spring is here!

Finally it is warm enough to go outside without getting frostbite! Cameron loves to swing in Papa Crowley's yard. It was a beautiful day to be outside, and we made the most of it. Cam did some swinging with Papa, Jen came over and we washed our cars, then we went to Beals for some Ice Cream with Jen, Amanda, Caleb, Amy, Ava, and Mae Mae! What a great day, I love spring, and I think it's finally here!
I'm really looking forward to this summer and all of the things that Cam and I will be able to do outside! I think it BBQ time!

1 Comments:

At April 22, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cameron Looks so Cute!!! I bet he had a great time!
This Weather makes me so happy too....:) The Kids are going to have so much fun playing this summer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home